The following are the top 10 books for October – December 2012 as identified by the readers of Selfish Citizenship.
- Ayn Rand’s Normative Ethics: The Virtuous Egoist by Tara Smith
- The Head of Athena (The Cyrus Skeen Series) by Edward Cline
- Black & White World III by Cox and Forkum
- The Aristotle Adventure: A Guide to the Greek, Arabic, & Latin Scholars Who Transmitted Aristotle’s Logic to the Renaissance by Burgess Laughlin
- James Monroe: The Quest for National Identity by Harry Ammon
- Albert Gallatin: Jeffersonian Financier and Diplomat by Raymond Walters, Jr
- The Politics and the Constitution of Athens by Aristotle
- John Adams and the Spirit of Liberty by C. Bradley Thompson
- The Mystery of Capital: Why Capitalism Triumphs in the West and Fails Everywhere Else by Hernando de Soto
- Complex Justice: The Case of Missouri v. Jenkins by Joshua M. Dunn
What are you reading? Tell us in a comment.
The top 10 posts on Selfish Citizenship for that period were:
- Top Three Reasons to Vote Obama for President
- Top Three Reasons to Vote Romney for President
- My Top 3 Selfish Reasons for My Voting Romney
- Top 4 Lessons from Election Day 2012
- Today is Reason’s Harvest, not Black Friday
- Are Government Regulations Inherently Illegitimate?
- Question #4: For Whom Should I Vote for President?
- Raise Medicare Payroll Taxes on Employees
- Voting the Lesser of Two Evils?
- The Free Exercise of Rights without Government Intimidation