The following are the top 10 books for January – March 2013 as identified by the readers of Selfish Citizenship.
- The Financial Crisis and the Free Market Cure: Why Pure Capitalism is the World Economy’s Only Hope by John A. Allison
- American Caesar: Douglas MacArthur 1880 – 1964 by William Manchester
- The Head of Athena (The Cyrus Skeen Series) by Edward Cline
- Andrew Jackson: The Course of American Empire, 1767-1821. Vol. 1 by Robert V. Remini
- Truman and MacArthur: Policy, Politics, and the Hunger for Honor and Renown by Michael D. Pearlman
- Jefferson the Virginian (Jefferson & His Time) by Dumas Malone
- Neoconservatism: An Obituary for an Idea by C. Bradley Thompson
- Black & White World III by Cox & Forkum
- The First American: The Life and Times of Benjamin Franklin by H. W. Brands
- The Aristotle Adventure: A Guide to the Greek, Arabic, & Latin Scholars Who Transmitted Aristotle’s Logic to the Renaissance by Burgess Laughlin
What are you reading? Tell us in a comment.
The top 10 posts on Selfish Citizenship for that period were:
- Obama Attacks Free Speech Again
- A Tale of Two Homeless Men
- Obama Using Accounting Cheat to Hide $761.5 Billion in Deficit Spending
- Obama Plans More Rapes (a satire)
- Obama is the Wiz, a Pretender President
- Question #6: Why is altruism bad?
- IRS’ 401k Early Withdrawal Penalties vs. Americans in Reality
- Chewing an Echo of What Passes for Thought on ObamaCare
- George Washington’s First State of the Union Address
- Dakota Meyer (Medal of Honor Recipient, Afghanistan) and the State of Our Military