The following are the top 10 books for April – June 2013 as identified by the readers of Selfish Citizenship.
- A Turn for DeWurst by Sydney Kendall | Related post: A Turn for DeWurst, an alternative to the state of education in America
- American Caesar: Douglas MacArthur 1880 – 1964 by William MacArthur | Related post: President Truman vs. General MacArthur: Six Lessons for Today
- The Financial Crisis and the Free Market Cure: Why Pure Capitalism is the World Economy’s Only Hope by John A. Allison | Related post: John Allison, Capitalist of the Year 2012
- The DIM Hypothesis: Why the Lights of the West Are Going Out by Leonard Peikoff | Related post: Understanding Terrorist Organizations and The DIM Hypothesis
- The Aristotle Adventure: A Guide to the Greek, Arabic, & Latin Scholars Who Transmitted Aristotle’s Logic to the Renaissance by Burgess Laughlin
- Black & White World III by Cox & Forkum
- The Head of Athena (The Cyrus Skeen Series) by Edward Cline
- Origins of Terrorism: Psychologies, Ideologies, Theologies, States of Mind, edited by Walter Reich | Related post: Plato’s Laws – Tradition vs. Innovation
- Neoconservatism: An Obituary for an Idea by C. Bradley Thompson | Related post: Thank LBJ and Altruism for Our Federal Deficit and Debt
- Andrew Jackson: The Course of American Empire, 1767-1821. Vol. 1 by Robert V. Remini | Related post: How to Learn American History
What are you reading? Tell us in a comment.
The top 10 posts on Selfish Citizenship for that period were:
- Obama Attacks Free Speech Again
- Thanks for the cheap train ride…Suckers!
- Obama Using Accounting Cheat to Hide $761.5 Billion in Deficit Spending
- Obama Recording Oval Office Conversations, Presidential Taping Continues
- Question 9: Why be a selfish citizen?
- Question #7: Should we modify the Bill of Rights by repealing the 2nd Amendment?
- President Truman vs. General MacArthur: Unprincipled Policies Lead to Serial SNAFUs
- Understanding Terrorist Organizations and The DIM Hypothesis
- IRS’ 401k Early Withdrawal Penalties vs. Americans in Reality
- When a cop gives you a traffic ticket, is that money in his pocket? In Georgia, yes.
I just ordered Concepts and Their Role in Knowlege: Reflections on Objectivist Epistemology, edited by Gotthelf and Lennox. Should make for fun beach reading!/Chick magnet! (More chicks like Ayn Rand, please.)
Pingback: Top 10 Books for Selfish Citizens, 3rd Quarter 2013 | Selfish Citizenship