The following are the top 10 books for July – September 2013 as identified by the readers of Selfish Citizenship.
- The Financial Crisis and the Free Market Cure: Why Pure Capitalism is the World Economy’s Only Hope by John A. Allison | Related post: John Allison, Capitalist of the Year 2012
- A Turn for DeWurst by Sydney Kendall | Related post: A Turn for DeWurst, an alternative to the state of education in America
- American Caesar: Douglas MacArthur 1880 – 1964 by William MacArthur | Related post: President Truman vs. General MacArthur: Six Lessons for Today
- The DIM Hypothesis: Why the Lights of the West Are Going Out by Leonard Peikoff | Related post:What is the DIM Hypothesis?
- The Head of Athena (The Cyrus Skeen Series) by Edward Cline
- Black & White World III by Cox & Forkum
- Truman and MacArthur: Policy, Politics, and the Hunger for Honor and Renown: Michael D. Pearlman | Related post: President Truman vs. General MacArthur: Six Lessons for Today
- The First American: The Life and Times of Benjamin Franklin by H. W. Brands | Related post: How to Learn American History
- Andrew Jackson: The Course of American Empire, 1767-1821. Vol. 1 by Robert V. Remini | Related post: How to Learn American History
- Complex Justice: The Case of Missouri v. Jenkins by Joshua M. Dunn | Related post: Cargo Cult Education Reform in Public Schools
What are you reading? Tell us in a comment.
The top 10 posts on Selfish Citizenship for that period were:
- President Truman vs. General MacArthur: Six Lessons for Today
- Obama Attacks Free Speech Again
- Thanks for the cheap train ride…Suckers!
- A Turn for DeWurst, an alternative to the state of education in America
- Cannibal Culture
- Top 10 Books for Selfish Citizens, 2nd Quarter 2013
- Obama Recording Oval Office Conversations, Presidential Taping Continues
- Teaching to the Test
- The Cult of Thrasymachus
- Cargo Cult Education Reform in Public Schools