- @MarkWarner Mark, Using govt force to create scarcity isn't an achievement. Roll back regulations, price controls,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MarkRPellegrino: The political establishment is so boring, Predictable, Simple, Fraudulent, Pandering, insane, criminal And incompetent… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HannahFrankman: The blind defense of public education is one of the strangest mass psychoses of modern history. 2 weeks ago
- RT @donswriting: Effective Altruism says earn as much money as you can and give away what you don’t absolutely need to others. There’s an… 2 weeks ago
- @Timcast Nah. Instead you need to have someone from the House or Senate committees related to education on your sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @NickForVA Nick, These loans aren't going to be paid back. The Direct Loan program has already lost almost $200 bil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RealPaulElam: Men. Psychotherapy can help improve your life drastically. All you have to do is lay out a stack of money (either cash or… 3 weeks ago
- beta.character.ai 1 month ago
- RT @RealPaulElam: 90% of "men's rights" issues can be prevented by not getting married and/or not sticking your dick in Crazy. Let women pl… 1 month ago
- @LadyzjahKitty @MaisonBelle19 @chelseahandler There is nothing wrong with being selfish. I am selfish plus had 2 su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: free association
The End of American Civil Society?
A piece that I wrote in early January 2009 seems especially relevant now that we have experienced more than three years of the Obama Administration and continued economic decline. The other night I was watching a heart rending story about … Continue reading
Question #2: Flame wars, why has our political debate become so nasty?
The following question has been popping up a lot recently, and it relates to the prior post on Angry Libertarians: Why has our political discourse become so uncivil? The idea that we should do something has been popularly replaced with … Continue reading
Posted in Political Discussions, Questions, Quotes Tagged America polarized, Ayn Rand, civil, civil society, coercion, free association, Individual Rights, initiation of force, majoritarianism, political correctness, political debate, political discourse, political discussion, privacy, problems in our government, proper government, retaliatory force, rhetoric, tyranny, uncivil, voluntary 1 Comment